Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas day 10 : The Christmas TAG



This is the first ever TAG I have done and have always wanted to do one.  As Christmas is coming up, I thought I would do my first ever TAG with a Christmas theme.

I first saw this TAG on Lou's World (which I will link here)  Go check her out...she is amazing!


1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas? 
Because I go and see family, the majority of the day I am dressed up for Christmas.  I like to have a brand new outfit...it just makes me feel pretty and after all it is a special day.  

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I don’t think I could only buy one person a present this year...it would be like telling people who your favourite person is in your life.

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Growing up we had a tradition where we would open a present on Christmas eve and they would always be a new pair of PJ’s which we would run upstairs and put on and be nice and cosy before putting Father Christmas’s treats out for him.  As I have gotten older, I still like having new PJ’s at Christmas but I always wait until Christmas day to open presents.

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I don’t think I have ever built one before but I really wish I could.

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Usually I like to relax and see friends and family but this year as I am in my first year of University, I have a lot of work to do, so the majority of the Christmas break will be essay writing and presentation writing.  I will go see friends and family but not before I have done a bit of work.

6. What’s your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Christmas dinner of course!  How can anyone not like a good Christmas dinner.  This year I will be eating with my family but last year, I ate with my other half’s family and his mums roast potatoes where so good and I am slightly upset that I won’t be eating them this year. :(

7. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
This one is easy...The Muppet’s Christmas Carol.  I have loved this movie for as long as I can remember and last year my lovely other half bought it on DVD for me even though he knows I don’t like the Muppet’s usually and yet he bought my favourite Christmas movie.  It is still in the cellophane wrapper :D

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Neither.  I don’t like gingerbread and I don’t like the taste of Candy Canes.

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
I made a snowman about 5 years ago with my two stepsisters but that was the last time I have built one.

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Hmmmm...I don’t know.  I think if I had to choose it would be Christmas eve as it is the run up to the actual day and once you have done all what you need to do for the day, you can snuggle up on the couch and watch TV with the one you love and wait for the main event to come.

11. White lights, or colored lights?
Depends on the decorations of the tree.  Usually white lights look better.

I'm not tagging anyone specific, but if you're doing Blogmas and are stuck for a day, do this tag! 
And even if you just want to get into the festive spirit, I still suggest you do this tag!

It's 16 days until Christmas!

Bye for now.

Jess. x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig