Saturday 20 December 2014

Blogmas day 20 : Ted Baker Regency Body Spray

As I went Christmas shopping yesterday, there is no way you will not come into contact with sales...two for ones...buy one get one free...three for twos...you get the gist.

I had to pop to boots to get some gifts (I am not going to say what I bought) Upon approaching the till, I was told that it was three for two on gifts and that if I got another product, I would get the cheapest free and this is how I got my new body spray.



Ted Baker's Regency Body Spray is such a lovely scent. The boots website tells me that the spray has notes of Rose, Sandalwood and Juicy Raspberry.  I completely agree with the Raspberry and a slight hint of Rose.  I have never smelt sandelwood either on its own and as a main scent so I couldn't smell it but it hasn't put me off the body spray.  It is currently £6 for a £150ml but if on three for two, you can get it for free as long as it is the cheapest item.

My impression of it is that I really like it.  It has a long lasting wear to it as today I sprayed it on me this morning at about 10am and as I am writing this over twelve hours later and I can just still smell it on my clothes.  I have wore it twice in a row and will always grab it.  I may even repurchase it in the smaller size of 50ml for £2.50.

I am so thrilled with this impulse purchase and I am impressed with the brand and I am willing to experience more from the brand.

What is your current fragrance? 

Bye for now. 

Jess. X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig