Wednesday 14 January 2015

New year, new scent - Ghost by Ghost

Now, I'm not the one who goes out and buys the next new fragrance just so I have it in my collection but when a new scent hits my nose and I like it, I just have to have it.  Back in Christmas 2012, I received Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, I still have this but limiting its usage as I don't have much of this left.  I first smelt this fragrance in the toilets of my Student Union bar...Yes, that's right I smelt it in the toilets...one of the girls walked past and I instantly fell in love with the scent that I had to ask what it was (So uncharacteristic of me to ask some random person about their fragrance)  I spent 14 weeks wanting two perfumes...the other was Michael Kors Glam Jasmine and I asked my other half to buy me the Glam Jasmine for Christmas as I found that I could get this perfume in the January sales.

Ghost by Ghost was launched back in 2000 and is said to be a floral fruity fragrance.  Within the Ghost line, they have 19 different perfumes with the newest fragrance released in 2014.  Ghost has 7 different notes within the fragrance.  The top notes are Rose and Jasmine, the middle notes are Amber, Vanilla and Peach (Yum!) and the base notes are Sandalwood and Musk.


This fragrance has fast become my favourite perfume to wear.  I feel that it is an all year round scent but it especially suits me during the winter.  I can definitely smell the vanilla scent as well as a floral hit.  The bottle is slim and lightweight and can easily fit in a handbag or a clutch bag.  The only problem I have with the bottle is the top.  The top seems like it would fall off easily but I have yet to have that happen.

The perfume retails in most perfume and drugstore such as Boots for around £24 but I paid £16.50 in the January sales and got a body lotion as well which I am not too keen as a lotion so I did not include this.  I will be repurchasing this fragrance once it is nearly finished but as you can see, I haven't used much in 5 weeks and I have been using this multiple times a day (I have a 10ml bottle)  I can see this lasting a long time to come.

Have you got a favourite new scent this year?

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

2 comments

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig