Friday 23 January 2015

Varnish Friday- Fifty Shade Of Grey Collection

Back in December I did a Blogmas post on my nail varnish wants (post will be linked here) and within this post, I told you guys I wanted the new Fifty Shades of Grey OPI Collection which was released on the 1st January this year in connection with the release of the Fifty Shades of Grey movie which will be released on the 14th February.

As soon as I knew the collection had been released, I went onto Amazon and ordered the mini collection instead of the full sized as I don't go through full sized nail polish's quick enough and I thought it would be better and cheaper to get the mini sizes.



These six shades are so beautiful in person and the camera doesn't do them all justice!  Within the collection you get four Crèmes, three grey and one red, you also get a very shimmery silver and a glitter polish.  I haven't tried all of them, in fact I have only tried one and will be reviewing them individually throughout Varnish Friday.

My Silk Tie- This colour is a shimmery silver and I knew that this would be my favourite.
Dark Side of the Mood- This is a very dark grey crème and looks so beautiful.
Romantically Involved- This is a very beautiful red crème and would look great during the winter months as well as special occasions.
Embrace the Gray- This is the only colour I have tried in the collection.  It is a medium shade of grey crème that to me has a hint of blue running through it.
Shine for Me- This is the only glitter in the collection and is a clear base with small holographic glitter running through it.  This would look great over the top of any colour especially Embrace the Gray.
Cement the Deal- This is the lightest grey crème in the collection and I also think that Shine for Me would look good over the top.

All of these are very unique and would look great amongst any OPI collection as they are very different to other colours.

Have you got the collection?  Which one is your favourite?  

Bye for now.

Jess. X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know. Embrace the Gray seems to be my favourite at the moment. :) X

      Delete
  2. OOOO major swooning over these. O.P.I never fail to impress me. Are you going to see the film? I've got my tickets booked already. Hope you are having a fantastical weekend. Love Laura xxx
    www.ascottishlass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to see the movie too. Need to sort out tickets for that and of course, I will be wearing one of the polishes from this collection. I had a great weekend thanks. Hope you did too. X

      Delete

© Blogs and Pearls. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig